TEN REASONS WHY I WILL NEVER GIVE UP MY GUNS
1. My guns have never threatened, endangered, harmed, or injured anyone. Taking guns from innocent people will never protect innocent people.
2. According to the Second Amendment of the United States Constitution, gun ownership is THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE!
3. My guns are my personal property. According to the Fourth Amendment of the United States Constitution, personal property is THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE.
4. I have the God-given right to protect and defend my family and my home.
5. I refuse to be a victim. I will never be an easy target for a violent criminal.
6. I respect law enforcement but they cannot guarantee my safety. I am responsible for my own personal safety.
7. During the twentieth century, governments throughout the world disarmed and then murdered millions of their own citizens. Every government has the potential of becoming oppressive and destructive. Armed citizens are a strong deterrent to government tyranny. (Refer to The JPFO Genocide Chart)
8. My guns protect my life. They also protect my liberty. They also bring me happiness. According to our Declaration of Independence, I am entitled to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of Happiness.
9. Every prominent anti-gun politician, journalist, and celebrity, either owns a gun or is protected by security details that carry guns. If they can have guns for their personal protection, I can have guns for my personal protection.
10. My guns, my freedom, my Constitution, and my way of life are worth fighting for and dying for.
-- Gary Marchinke
From the Website